As President of the Las Vegas chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) 2015 through 2016, I invite you to come to Las Vegas for an exciting special event entitled Intranets, Content, & Collaboration. This professional development conference (December 9 – 11, 2015) is for anyone who needs to learn the latest about success in employee communications using digital technology.
I am pleased to have been selected as a featured speaker. Here you will learn success stories in employee intranets so you, too, can engage your workforce to drive better business results.
Are you’re looking to transform your multi-generational culture with your employee intranet? Will new technologies and social media challenge your patience and perseverance?
If you want your employees to welcome your intranet into their daily work and actually use it, the path to success involves answering these crucial questions correctly for your organization:
- How do you position new technologies in the workplace for every employee?
- Who can help make or break your intranet?
- What expectations should you embrace for using social business apps?
- When do you want leaders to endorse and recommend usage of your intranet?
- Where are the stress points, barriers to success, and roadblocks?
- Why do you need to have an intranet at all?
In my session you will benefit directly from my unique perspectives, guidance, and lessons learned from my years of employee intranet and internal communications leadership experience within 3 very different organizations.
REGISTER HERE and enter “SPK1215” and my name “Woody Goulart” to get a special discount.