Since the late 1990s, I have built and repaired websites for many people. There is a very simple answer to the question: Why do I build websites for others? That answer is: I am asked to do so and I enjoy how it feels to provide excellent service and empower others.
If you are seeking someone with significant website building, repairing, and launching background and experience, you have found what you’re looking for. Contact me today for a free consultation to learn more about how I can help you today. Or, visit my Business Communication in Las Vegas website for more information.
Hourly rates are charged for each of the following types of work done for you:
- Posting your editorial content (text and images)
- Creating and modifying your site’s look and feel (layout, functions, all-device friendliness)
- Editing, producing, postproducing images (Photoshopping)
- Writing and editing new text content for you
- Setting up or restarting a site online (software apps plus registering of your domain name)